Vencore Quality Assurance Analyst in Redstone Arsenal, Alabama
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
The Quality Assurance Analyst will perform Software Quality Control (QC) and Quality Assurance (QA) functions per CMMI Level III Process. Tasks will include QC/QA audits, document reviews, code reviews, and testing verification.
- Develop and maintain the project's Quality Plan.
- Participate in document and code peer reviews.
- Verify peer review findings were corrected in accordance with standards.
- Witness the execution of system testing and acceptance testing.
- Identify noncompliance issues and monitor the corrective action plan to completion.
- Provide schedule status on quality activities.
- Reporting the monthly QA Status Report to relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinate and conduct scheduled and unscheduled audits.
- Perform trend analysis of noncompliance issues.
- Monitor all processes for compliance with quality standards.
- Confirm all appropriate quality reviews were conducted prior to the release of deliverables.
- Collect and analyze the quality measures for the project and make recommendations to the Project Lead on process and quality improvements.
- Prepare reports, presentations, and quality work products.
- Review technical data packages for adherence to the project scope, established standards and methodologies, and program requirements.
- Recommend process improvements as related to quality on process standards throughout the Design and Development Lifecycle.
- Work within defined test environments and support/validate all levels of product testing.
Bachelor's Degree and 2+ years of experience in the related field is required. Experience shall include a range of tasks directly related to the proposed area of responsibility. Six years of related experience is accepted in lieu of degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Design and Development Lifecycle.
- Software testing experience
- Able to read and understand C/C++ code
- Must be able to obtain a SECRET security clearance.
- Desired Skills:
- Familiarity with System Engineering "V" development lifecycle and "Agile" development lifecycle
- Experience with Agile development
Job ID 2018-50516
# of Openings Remaining 1
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time