Nvidia Senior ASIC Verification Engineer in Madison, Alabama
We are now looking for a Senior Verification Engineer:
NVIDIA is seeking an outstanding ASIC Verification Engineer to verify the design and implementation of the world’s leading SoC's and GPU's. This position offers the opportunity to have a real impact in a dynamic, technology-focused company impacting product lines ranging from consumer graphics to self-driving cars and the growing field of artificial intelligence. We have crafted a team of extraordinary people stretching around the globe, whose mission is to push the frontiers of what is possible today and define the platform for the future of computing.
What you’ll be doing:
- As a Senior Verification Engineer at NVIDIA, you will be responsible for verifying the design, architecture and micro-architecture using advanced verification methodologies
- Define the verification scope, and contribute to the development of the verification infrastructure for memory subsystem units
- Collaborate with architects, designers, and software engineers across sites to accomplish your goals
What we need to see:
- You have a Bachelors or Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Engineering with at least 5 years of relevant work or research experience
- Experience in verification using random stimulus along with functional coverage and assertion-based verification methodologies
- Experience verifying memory subsystem units and properties such as memory coherency and arbitration policies
- Fluency in Object Oriented Programming with C++ and/or SystemVerilog
- Exposure to design and verification tools (VCS or equivalent simulation tools, debug tools like Debussy, GDB), and methodologies (UVM or equivalent)
- Your work displays a passion for debugging and strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills are required
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Prior sub-system level verification experience related to memory subsystem is a huge plus
- Familiarity with cache coherency, arbiter, high-speed IO protocols and/or on-chip interconnect
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us. Are you creative and autonomous? Do you love the challenge of crafting the highest performance & lowest power silicon possible? If so, we want to hear from you. Come, join our GPU ASIC team and help build the real-time, cost-effective computing platform driving our success in this exciting and quickly growing field.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Posted 30+ Days Ago
- Full time