Patricio Enterprises Program Analyst IV-PM FIRES-Huntsville, AL in Huntsville, Alabama
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.**
DESCRIPTION:The Program Analyst IV serves as a program management Subject Matter Expert supporting Program Manager Fires in the management or direction of one or more programs. The programs can be internal or external for clients of the organization. Provides on-going analytical, acquisition and administrative support.
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
- Serves as a senior consultant to clients or internally to management.
- Implements DoD Acquisition and Life-cycle Management policies and procedures.
- Oversees the preparation, review, and revision of acquisition documentation applicable to each program/ project through all phases of the acquisition cycle.
- Oversees or conducts studies, prepares reports, and advises on feasibility, cost effectiveness, and regulatory conformance of plans, proposals, and/or special projects. .
- Develops and recommends improvements for policy and procedures.
- Facilitates milestone planning by preparing, reviewing, and updating technical briefing materials and documentation.
- Develops, applies and reports measures to track program cost, schedule and performance progress.
- Applies expert experience in developing and applying analytical methodologies and principles.
- Oversees and/or develops and updates program documents as required.
- Provides programmatic support to clients, including administrative coordination and management of timelines.
- Directs the activities of junior personnel or other staff.
- Plans, organizes and leads tasks, ensuring quality of deliverables.
- Maintains and expands client relationships.
- Mentors and trains less experienced personnel.
- Demonstrates supervisory/managerial skills.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Maintains regular work attendance.
- Obtains and maintains any security clearances, status or licenses required by client to perform work.
- BA/BS and have over ten (10) years of experience in support of a program management office.
- Experience working with the Federal Government in acquisition programs.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Expertise in DoD Acquisition and Life-Cycle Management policies and procedures including DoD 5000 series and service-specific guidance.
- Expertise in the principles and practices of program management.
- Proficiency in the substantive nature of programs and the analytical and evaluative methods and techniques for assessing program development or execution.
- Expert ability to research, analyze, and evaluated information.
- Expert ability to express ideas effectively orally and in writing.
- Expertise in leading and managing other employees.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- DAWIA Level III certification in Program Management or civilian equivalent
- Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Tracking Code: 6487
POSITION: Program Analyst IV
LOCATION: Huntsville, AL
STATUS: Full Time, Contingent
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Clearance Required
Job Location: Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular