Lockheed Martin Manufacturing QA Engineer in Courtland, Alabama
Lockheed Martin is seeking a Manufacturing QA Engineer to provide QA technical assistance in support of our facility in Courtland, AL. Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Investigate and resolve manufacturing deficiencies.
- Develop and evaluate acceptance criteria, implement inspection strategies and streamline processes.
- Facilitate product and process improvements via evaluations, data analysis, root cause analysis, and other common industry tools.
- Position will work closely with manufacturing and provide assistance in the acceptance of hardware.
- Support Courtland IPT and various levels of leadership to drive improvements, evaluate product risks and resolve problems.
Basic Qualifications - Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in technical discipline (e.g., engineering field) or equivalent discipline (e.g., math, physics, chemistry, etc.).
The candidate must be a proven problem-solver, capable of performing root cause analysis and identifying solutions to complex problems (i.e., Cause & Effect Analysis) and performing Material Review activities as required.
Must be able to effectively communicate and interface with Site Director, Engineering, QA Management, and internal and external customers.
Desired skills - Knowledge of launch vehicle assembly integration and testing. This would include Manufacturing harness/cables and integrating into complex systems ensuing in line processing and testing results in 100% mission success for the program
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Courtland Alabama